The steady creep towards 1.0 continues with 0.9.4.6.1.
The installer can be found here: SynBioSS DS Download at SourceForge.
Please download this and test it, so we can continue to get the bugs worked out.
In this release, the following have been fixed:
- SynBioSS DS no longer crashes when a simulation is re-run.
- Importing from a NetCDF model allows spaces in reaction and species names.
- Modifying a reaction no longer creates a duplicate reaction.
- The “Export Model” button is now active. This is primarily intended for users of Hy3S on supercomputers, as it allows you to save the .nc file necessary to upload.
- The simulation progress bar no longer jumps all the way to done immediately.
- The internal Hy3S is now at 1.1.4 — fixing a bug in the stoichiometry code when a species is both a product and reactant.
- The GTK, GLIB, etc libraries have been updated to their latest versions.
Examples of models can be found on the main page.Tags: beta, Desktop Simulator, download, Release